NFT Marketplace for Collectors, Artists and Galleries
Artyste is envisioning a future where everyone has access to NFTs. To get there, we’re expanding the art market to support art galleries, art curators and art collectors in the exploration of Blockchain technologies. As a platform to discover, buy, and sell digital art, Artyste believes that the process of buying NFTs should be easy and frictionless. That’s why we’re dedicated to making NFTs accessible to everyone with or without Blockchain expertise.
NFTs have made selling and collecting digital art possible. Artists can now use blockchain to create new models for how art is both produced and acquired. Now artists have the power
We are committed to investing in our artists' careers, supporting development through exhibitions, residency programs and strategic partnerships with art galleries, while offering an opportunity to connect directly to their collectors.
That will allow art galleries to find, incubate and promote NFT digital artists. Incubations refers to the creative process of creating special NFT collections using Artyste technologies on the Etherium and Solana network. Art Galleries will promote and sell NFTs of the incubated artist through different technologies.
No more limitations on the medium and no more 50% royalty fees for art galleries. Open marketplaces like OpenSea, Rarible with a 5% selling fee disrupted the market. NFTs have changed access to art and created a much broader, larger market for art galleries to sell to.
Artyste symplify the process given to the customers, artystes and galleries a simple way to sell and buy artwork in any network
The NFT market has introduced new ways for galleries, dealers, and collectors to discover, buy, and sell digital art. Regardless of location, art galleries and dealers can connect with buyers around the world - and collectors no longer need to visit galleries or use social media to find unique pieces for their collection. However, despite these unprecedented levels of access, innovations within the art market have presented both curators and gallerists with a significant challenge: learning how to buy and sell NFTs.
NFTs have made selling and collecting digital art possible. Artists can now use blockchain to create new models for how art is both produced and acquired, cutting out mediators.
No more limitations on the medium and no more 50% structure fees. Open marketplaces with 5% selling fee disrupted the market.
NFTs have disrupted access to art and created a much broader, larger market for art galleries to sell to.
- Education: Tools and resources to onboard art galleries and artists into NFTs
- Curation: Find promising and high value NFT artists to represent and promote. Create special NFT collections
- Powerful new revenue source: NFTs have disrupted access to art and created a much broader, larger market for art galleries to sell to.
- Increase the value of the artists you represent: NFT artists like Beeple and FEWOCIOUS increased their value by 1000% after working with auction houses and art galleries.
- Send physical NFTs: NFTs collectors will be able to get a physical version of the NFT. Artyste is partnering with digital frame companies.Working together on the art industry of the future. Interested in learning more?
Now that you know a lot about me, let me know if you are interested to work with me.